If your wedding pictures mean a lot to you then you’ll probably want to pay special attention to your venue. Your getting ready pictures for example depend a lot of the location you have selected.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind:
1) When looking for a venue make sure your getting ready room has plenty of natural light and several options for soft backgrounds, drapes and curtains.
2) You want the room you will be getting ready to have plenty of space for all your bridesmaids and their “getting ready stuff” (bags with clothes, boxes of shoes, make-up kits and garment bags). It’s very easy to end up with a big mess when several people are changing in the same place. Make sure your background doesn’t look like a disaster area by asking your bridesmaids to put their things away before the photographer starts snapping away.
3) Have a full body mirror available. You’ll want to see yourself before you walk down the isle.
4) If you did not schedule a bridal portrait session ahead of time, your photographer can make sure there is a great photo of you in your wedding gown by yourself. Make sure to have a great headshot taken as well.
5) Have your Mom and your girls around when you’re slipping into your dress, and make sure they are already wearing theirs. You’ll treasure these moments later when you’ll look back over your pictures and relive your day.